It’s not unusual when people do things that they regret immediately after. It may be due to guilt or regret, but nonetheless, it gives people short-term happiness but backfires because it cannot be taken back. The good news: people learn from it.
Photo credit: stylonica.com
Photo credit: www.scilogs.com
1. Unplanned shopping.
Photo credit: www.shinyshiny.tv
2. Getting no decent sleep on a work day because you spent so much time doing unimportant things.
Photo credit: www.neurosciencemarketing.com
3. Talking back to your parents.
Photo credit: plus.google.com
4. Giving in to your cravings and binge eating when you are on a strict diet.
Photo credit: www.colourbox.com
5. Ditching your friends for whatever reason.
Photo credit: www.tumblr18.com
6. Losing someone important because you are too proud to apologize.