Your favorite food may have lied to you. There are some things that you don’t know about your most adored-food or perhaps you just didn’t take time to notice.
Photo credit: yourkitchencamera.com
Photo credit: imgur.com
1. The space was allotted for the expansion of the noodles but don’t deny it,
all along you thought the cup was entirely filled to the bottom.
Photo credit: Matt Corby / Facebook
2. Your favorite footlong may actually be not “a foot long”.
Photo credit: sharedsugar.com
3. They may be called German chocolate cake but they are actually not from Germany.
The name was derived from the inventor of chocolate baking, Sam German.
Photo credit: kirbiecravings.com
4. Its mind blowing taste may have deceived you. Despite its packaging, Doritos indeed has just 11 chips.
Photo credit: fineartamerica.com
5. Despite its color, all Fruit Loops taste alike.